Manx Registry

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
flaboyjim

Manx Registry

Post by flaboyjim »

I know that I have seen the "holy book" somewhere on the web. Was it here or at the Texas club site? I saw a buggy the other day, looked in the usual spot and there was a Manx tag. Last time I looked, there were not any registered in the Gainesville Florida area. Either the owner does not know what he has, or has purchased it recently.... If he does not know what he has, I feel that it is my obligation to inform him... or buy it from him at the price of a clone... :rock: Naw..... I dont think I could do that... but :drool: :drool: :drool:
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

I really hope no one is posting the registry on the internet, beside being proprietary(I think) its basically names, addresses and phone numbers. However there are three owners on the registry with 326XX zip codes. Did you get the serial#?
flaboyjim

Post by flaboyjim »

One of those is me (McIntosh, FL) (Serial # below) There are others????..... that is great news, perhaps I need to purchase a copy of the registry. How do I get one, with the new club makeup, etc.... If Winnie still has copies, can I get from her? I know that I saw it on the web because I double checked that mine was on the registry - it was. I did not get the number - did not want anyone to call the cops on me for crawling over the side. I did get a picture of it with my cell phone camera. I know where to look again
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

Contact Winnie, she has them. She also has a list of just the members in your area if you'd prefer.
LIGreenManx

Post by LIGreenManx »

I emailed Winnie last week about it the updated one will be ready soon. $12.00 Ron
gregr

Post by gregr »

not to worry, the Texas Club does not post names and addresses of members, etc. TMC's webguy
GregR
CairoManx

Post by CairoManx »

You have an excellent website. I was checking it out.
flaboyjim

Post by flaboyjim »

Please please please accept my appologies - I was not trying to insinuate that any site was publishing unethical lists.... I might be old, but I know that I saw it and made sure my Manx was on it, I have had it for quite a while, it might have been before the club went with the new website software and everything got lost..... the Texas site is great also, I found a tech question answer there that I was going to post here.... There was no intent in my posting to offend anyone... Almost every site that promotes buggies is ethical and has good police methods for the 1%ers that have to make butts out of themselves. Hope that yall dont put me in that catagory...
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="flaboyjim"]Please please please accept my appologies - I was not trying to insinuate that any site was publishing unethical lists.... I might be old, but I know that I saw it and made sure my Manx was on it, I have had it for quite a while, it might have been before the club went with the new website software and everything got lost..... the Texas site is great also, I found a tech question answer there that I was going to post here.... There was no intent in my posting to offend anyone... Almost every site that promotes buggies is ethical and has good police methods for the 1%ers that have to make butts out of themselves. Hope that yall dont put me in that catagory...[/QUOTE] Hey Jim, don't beat yourself up over this,,, how I read it >you ASKED if it was here or on the Texas site, seems it was neither, so maybe it was posted some other place, wouldn't supprise me to see it someplace on the internet though :roll: Reading you post reminds me of a UFO I saw at 9.15 pm on 18-9-07 over the Fens UK,,, it was the first time I had ever seen anything like this in the sky's but everyone thought I was kidding about it and put it down to age:o over the following weeks news of this UFO hit the newspapers, seems it was not only me that saw this at the same place & time as I had :eek: I believe you Jim!! :D