online newsletter

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
wildthing

online newsletter

Post by wildthing »

why cant i view the news letter online it keeps telling me name and password are not correct ? but yet i can log into the forum. clues anyone. thanks
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

Please contact the webmaster for assistance. His e-mail is: webmaster@manxclub.com The webmaster has access to information on all members as to the status of their membership dues.
Joe Spittler - 1118
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

You have to be a dues-paid Manx Club member as well...
gregr

Post by gregr »

The newsletter uses a different log on system than the forum. Found this out when I couldn't access the online newsletter (and I'm on the board LOL) No big deal though, if you are a paid up member, after clicking the "newsletter" link and getting that log on page, click register, enter the info (using your forum user name and password if you wish) and you're on your way.
GregR
wildthing

Post by wildthing »

thanks for the help greg,you have been more of a help than another board member(1xx8).and to all involved in the news letter it looks great.
towd-dude

Post by towd-dude »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]wildthing,[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Did you not get one in the mail????[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Bob[/FONT]
wildthing

Post by wildthing »

bob no i did not !!!! don