Is there ANYONE from.....

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
ggarcia321

Post by ggarcia321 »

Where's the Manxmaniac?? :confused:
shaihulud

Post by shaihulud »

I'm not in SoCal, but I am in its antipodes in SouthWestOz, where we have the climate that SoCal claims to have, so that's gotta stand for something. We sure could do with some rain though. We are entering the dryest start of a winter on record. We are so desperate for water that we are contemplating piping water over 2000 miles from our tropical North. That would be the equivalent of Maine piping water from Florida or Utah piping water from the Tennesee Valley Authority. It may never happen but it's being seriously considered.
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Michael the Maniac is still around :cool: . I e-mailed him yesterday.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Hi ya' Gil............long time............. :hello:
ggarcia321

Post by ggarcia321 »

Hi ya Oldmanx! Yeah, Its been a while. I plan on being at the next OC breakfast though - see ya there! :hello:
markmark

Post by markmark »

I'm fairly new here so I'm on here everyday. Does anyone have any video of their buggies? That would be good to see..... I took a video camera on my last trip out but didn't get much footage, I was having too much fun. Maybe next time I should take a passenger who can get some footage.
markmark

Post by markmark »

[QUOTE="shaihulud"]I'm not in SoCal, but I am in its antipodes in SouthWestOz, where we have the climate that SoCal claims to have, so that's gotta stand for something. We sure could do with some rain though. We are entering the dryest start of a winter on record. We are so desperate for water that we are contemplating piping water over 2000 miles from our tropical North. That would be the equivalent of Maine piping water from Florida or Utah piping water from the Tennesee Valley Authority. It may never happen but it's being seriously considered.[/QUOTE] It's a big state we live in Richard isn't it! It took me 16 hours of driving to reach the state border a few weeks ago.
ralphdjeeper

Where are We? So. Cal.

Post by ralphdjeeper »

Hi all , i am on this every morning to see whats new , and always enjoy new post, here in the high desert, Hesperia,Apple valley, Victorville , i am seeing more and more Buggys running around, might slow down now that the weather is changing, i use my buggy to run to the store or what ever with the price of gas and its more fun, i get as lot of thumbs up from kids and adults alike and have made friends with a few people afterwards from being in my Buggy. the more we get envolved, the Bigger our sport will get. I always tell them to check out this web site,get a buggy and join in as they will love it and meet the nicest people aswell. ralphdjeeper aka Crate/Man #2711
markmark

Post by markmark »

Keep up the good work Ralph! I'm trying to do much the same thing over here, who knows it may get really popular like in the 60's and 70's.

Post by 1856 »

I run by here every day, lurking , just to see whats up. ... well still load $30 here just because it's right ... and makes me feel good ! :clap: MnC...
shaky

Post by shaky »

It'll soon be time to head off to the French Alps for some snow boardin, woo hoo as Homer would say:hello: It's great when I take my goggles and hat off to reveal a 54 year old boarder. A young dude in Norway once came up and flopped down next to me and said "you don't ride bad for an old guy". I think it was a complement:confused:
90volts

Post by 90volts »

as long as you don't end up in a tree saying 'DOH!' lol. markmark i have some. hate to bore everyone again but here are some links. outer banks, NC http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... 0_2198.flv http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... 0_1935.flv http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... 0_1763.flv home.tryin.g out the new buggy whip light http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v444/ ... gyride.flv
retgmcusn

Anyone from SoCAL

Post by retgmcusn »

[font=Comic Sans MS]Navy has me busier than a 1 legged man in a rear end kicking contest so haven't been able to stop in as often as I would like. [font=Comic Sans MS]Will be getting "Old Asis" ready to tow over to the "Desert Condo" for my 4-day Veteran's Day week-end. Might even get a case of the "White Collar Flue" on Wed. afternoon and make it a 5-dayer..... :D