Stainless Steel Torsion Covers

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
tpinthepack

Stainless Steel Torsion Covers

Post by tpinthepack »

Check out what I found today at the local VW shop!!! I could not resist. http://www.tonyprioli.com/latest%20rage.htm look how thick the steel is, and very shiny. Tony
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="tpinthepack"]Check out what I found today at the local VW shop!!! I could not resist. http://www.tonyprioli.com/latest%20rage.htm look how thick the steel is, and very shiny. Tony[/QUOTE] How much and where from? Do they take Paypal and ship overseas???
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
tpinthepack

Fisher Buggies

Post by tpinthepack »

David, I walked in to Fisher Buggies in Tampa for 49.99. If they don't ship, I will gladly pick up a set for you and ship it myself. I think you have been there from what I recall. I did grab the last set off the shelf, but I asked if they were a new product, and he said yes, and they are selling. They will restock them for sure. We can also try other latest rage dealers. Best Tony
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]How much and where from? Do they take Paypal and ship overseas???[/QUOTE] Whats up with good ol Taiwan chrome then Dave??,,, we've put up with that crap for years now,,,,, aint had no complaints yet,,,, just change em each year & your do just fine :rock: Hell mate, your want a bloody air freshener in that buggy next :D I will look out for ya in the show n shine next year :rock: thats if a guy down my way aint started making em by then :eek:
Gary1719

plates

Post by Gary1719 »

Do they have them for i.r.s.
tpinthepack

Irs

Post by tpinthepack »

Yes. I saw both on the wall when I was there last.