Pictures

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Gary1719

Pictures

Post by Gary1719 »

It has been a while since i posted a picture. i cant remember how to enlarge them. Also when they say to put yor settings on guided mode i dont seem to find that. if i go on photo bucket and open the photo it is really to big no room for text. Gary
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I have been trying to post pictures from Photobucket and it's not working and I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it works everywhere else so Maybe I found this on another site or making pictures smaller but i still need to try it But there has to be an easier way One solution suggested http://www.tinypic.com/ Advantages of Tinypic program: 1) Easy to use this three step program: 2) Choose pictures from locations on your computer or a URLs on the web as well as videos that are too large and re~size them with ease. 3) No need to have a special program on your computer to manipulate pictures. 4)This tool has multiple easy to use options that a novice or experienced person can learn to use with ease Gene C #729
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

Why not just post them on our site at: http://www.manxclub.com/gallery.htm
Joe Spittler - 1118
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Joe For example I wanted to reply to the roll bar mounting question with 5 pictures and I could not. Posting them to a gallery will not work for that. Gene C #729
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

Image Image Image Image
Joe Spittler - 1118
Chicago Joe

Post by Chicago Joe »

Gene, I just tried posting 5 pics from our site and 5 pics from the tinyurl site and got the same results. -- We only allow posting 4 pics per message at this time no matter what the source is. Perhaps we should get the Admin person to change this. Joe
Joe Spittler - 1118
administrator

Post by administrator »

At this point if you need to post more then 4 photos you can always do multiple posts ...