Borrego run

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
bkelly

Borrego run

Post by bkelly »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I read that there is a Borrego run coming up? When?? Lessgo!![/FONT]
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

The Borrego run is Oct. 24th through the 26th, just 11 days from now. Your welcome to join us, as we have 22 buggies at this time. We will be in the parade Sat. morning and will run out to Borrego Mountain, the Slot, and Grapevine Canyon, before returning to the Oasis Inn & RV in Borrego Springs for Potluck. We will also do a night run on friday night. If you wish to join us for the parade you have to FAX your auto insurance info to the Borrego Springs Chamber of Commerce and note you are with the Borrego Valley Buggistas. Fax # (760) 767-5976
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

Sounds fun! Do you suggest making a reservation? Approximately what time do the runs start on Saturday morning?
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

You would definately need a reservation for a room. We have plenty of dry camping space available though. I have one room left, however I am giving a certain person til tomorrow to reserve it. After that it would be yours. The room is a king bed for two poeple only, at $75 a nite. Dry camping is $10 a nite. The run sat. morning starts with the parade, after we make our run down the parade route, we will head for the hills. We line up for the parade at 9:30, and eat breakfast while we wait for the parade to start at 11:00. We should be in the dirt by noon. Let me know what you would like to do........... Thanks, John
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

Naw, we will bring the RV and dry camp. Didn't know if we needed a reservation for that. We'll head out Friday night after work..see ya then! Oh, is there a sign up sheet for the potluck, or just bring whatever? Is it Saturday?
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

Saturday potluck with trail food, such as chili. cornbread, carne asada, tortillas, beans etc.
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

Are there any Sunday rides scheduled? Thanks,
FAKMANX

Post by FAKMANX »

Yes, we will run out to Truck Haven, near the Salton Sea.
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

Great! See you Friday night!