Sad ol' manx replica

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid;15514"]Bloody hell!!! Phonecalls with Mel can go on for hours...they could keep going for weeks if Dave's the same...[/QUOTE] Am I really that bad on the dog n bone Dave?,, funny thing is, someone once said I could talk for England!!.....Maybe I'll just email him then.
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

Gromitdog (or anyone else...), Forgive me for the dumb question but I keep seeing P.O. on many forums and have yet to figure out what it stands for.
The P.O. restored the pan (new floor) and I will soon be setting the body back on it.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Previous Owner... So WTF does OG mean? Someone said it meant Original German but I've seen it applied to Tiawanese EMPI shifters and loads of other crap.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

David, Thanks - makes perfect sense once you know :) I had googled po before I posed the question here and came up with nothing. However... I googled og and found this:
buy o.g. mugs, tshirts and magnets Commonly misunderstood as a term which stands for "Original Gangster," this versatile phrase (and it IS a phrase) actually means "Original Garvey," referring, of course, to Marcus Garvey- both the national hero of Jamaica and the founder of Pan-African activism later dubbed "Garveyism." The term "O.G." is used to describe a situation, object, or person who is slick, fortunate, above par, or of course, original. In essence, having resemblance or similarities to Garvey himself. (the Rastafarian Movement considers him a prophet)
but I'm not sure if this is the intended meaning.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="manx4dan;15518"]David, Thanks - makes perfect sense once you know :) I had googled po before I posed the question here and came up with nothing. However... I googled og and found this: but I'm not sure if this is the intended meaning.[/QUOTE] Just don't Google 'Scat Cams'...I did and was lucky that my wife wasn't going past at the time!!! I'll stick to Engle cams in future...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)