VW Fun-Fest Effingham IL. 5/31/08-6/1/08

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
Gene-C

Effingham

Post by Gene-C »

I just completed loading the buggy and the camp gear into the trailer. :driving: I plan to arrive at MAM around 2:30PM on Friday. Will be with the Southside Buggistas for the weekend. Weather repoort says sunny on Friday, possible rain on Saturday, and partly cloudy on Sunday. Looking forward to a great time
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

The buggy is all packed and ready to go. The Southside Buggistas will be leaving in 2 waves....the first wave is leaving Friday morning at 10:00am and taking the leasurely, scenic route down Rt-45. The 2nd wave will be leaving at 4:00am on Saturday morning and hightailing it down I-57. If there is anyone in the Joliet Illinois area that wants to travel with us, just let me know. See everyone at the show.
Gary1719

effingham

Post by Gary1719 »

Boy i cant wait to see all the buggy's our weather has been terrible this spring hopefully we will get a break. i live south of springfield il. and i will drive over to see all the buggies, cant wait. you guy's bringem so we who dont have ours done or started on yet can drool!!!