Wierd one....

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
manxdavid

Wierd one....

Post by manxdavid »

Found this wierd 'Buggy' on eBay; has anyone seen the likes of it before? Looks kinda 'boat-like' to me...fancy splashing a mould off it Mel??? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica- ... dZViewItem Image
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="Manxdavid"]Found this wierd 'Buggy' on eBay; has anyone seen the likes of it before? Looks kinda 'boat-like' to me...fancy splashing a mould off it Mel??? [/QUOTE] Holy boat Batman,,,,,, let me get on the Bat Phone and call Gotham City,, there must be a law against that kinda thing :eek: :eek: One for James Hales next book maybe?? :D
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

I certainly hope that is a "one of a kind" body. I would seriously doubt they could ever sell a second one :eek:.
subimanx

Post by subimanx »

Hmm....bolt in the Corvair engine and drive it into the ocean...and leave it there.. At least he's honest with his description!!
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Don't be so hard on it. I think if it's done up right, it would be a COOL bugy to drive around in :rock: ! :D
90volts

Post by 90volts »

yep, different is better!
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

[QUOTE="5150bossman"]Don't be so hard on it. I think if it's done up right, it would be a COOL bugy to drive around in :rock: ! :D[/QUOTE] You are you talking about this??? Image :crazy:
ManxRob

Post by ManxRob »

Here is an interesting one for sale in Portland: A Berry Mini-T C-Cab, I remember being pretty impressed with the styling when they were introduced. Looks like plenty of room to enter/exit! Image here is the Craigslist link: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/car/431181834.html