TC Manx in new pop video...

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
manxdavid

TC Manx in new pop video...

Post by manxdavid »

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

I wondered if you would post that on here Dave!!. Bit of a long shot maybe, but does anyone on here know the buggy, or if they are being made again?. Think it was filmed in the Mojave Desert if thats any help. ps, For those who don't already know Robbie Williams is a limey, and not to be confused with Robin Williams,, I think Robbie lives in LA now, and you guys are more than welcome to keep the limey,,,, just send the buggy across the pond!! :)
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

So was David searching the web for Robbie Williams and found the Manx,,Or was he searching for a Manx and found Robbie williams,,????????? Make ya wonder......
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

Tim, I think Dave was searching for The Spice Girls and found Robbie :). Thats the trouble with you Americans,,, we send all the ''Has Beens'' over to you and you just keep sending the buggers back to us :). Do you guys still have James Blunt??,, if so lock the bugger up for Christ sake, because I cant be doing with his bloody music either. TBH, the link was posted by a girl on our own UK buggy site.
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

,We gave you David Hasselhoff for Robbie,,I don't know who won on that one,,,LOL
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

Thanks for sharing with us Dave. We've got the link on our "Thomas Crown" Dune Buggy Fan Club page thanks to you :) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=122627113592 Did you notice that decklid cover rattlin' around?
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

When you click on the link, it says video no longer available due to a copyright claim....
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
5150bossman

Post by 5150bossman »

Cool video. I even like the song too. Great footage of the buggy.