New ride

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
bkelly

New ride

Post by bkelly »

Our new baby! Can't wait to get her running! Image Image
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Nice Buggy Bryan, good find!!!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

Nice find, thats a California Clipper buggy
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

My wife found it taking a detour down a random road in a construction area. It's been in a garage for 15 years and it was part of an estate sale. Came with never used, in the box, twin Weber carburetors. Yeah, yeah! Thanks for the info on what it is.. We've been trying to figure it out.
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I was over in San Diego a couple of months ago and if I'd seen it I may have taken it home with me if US Airways could have stowed it for me...
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
stubenj

Post by stubenj »

Nice find. that never happens to me. What part of town. Stuart
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

in Santee where they are doing construction on the connector of 125 and 67. Took the body off and the pan is a mess. We might need to get a new one. I have a guy coming over tonight to see if it is salvagable..
bkelly

Trying to ID buggy

Post by bkelly »

Found this ID on the new buggy. I know it might be a CA Clipper, but does anyone have any idea what this tag is and what it means? It is the only thing I could find. Image
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

So Bryan,Were you at with your Buggy???New pan???
bkelly

Post by bkelly »

The only thing left is the front and back suspension, and the tunnel. Just waiting for the money fairy to show up! I haven't seen her in awhile, anybody know where she is?!