Krylon Fusion Paint ???

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Gene-C

Krylon Fusion Paint ???

Post by Gene-C »

Anyone tried this stuff on plastic? Good, Bad Thanks Image
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

I painted a beatup Barbie dune buggy with it. My niece has been playing with it, in the sand and the paint is still on it. The Barbie dune buggy was supposed to go in my collection but I just can't say no to a 4 year old.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="newmanx59"]I painted a beatup Barbie dune buggy with it. My niece has been playing with it, in the sand and the paint is still on it. The Barbie dune buggy was supposed to go in my collection but I just can't say no to a 4 year old.[/QUOTE] Thats sweet!
manx4dan

Post by manx4dan »

I used it on several plastic patio chairs 2 summers ago and it did adhere well with no peeling, but since the chairs are always outside, the finish looks dull now.
Olli

Post by Olli »

I used it to paint the Sway-A-Way torsion bar plastic end caps from red to black. Olli
Reverb

Post by Reverb »

[QUOTE="newmanx59"]I painted a beatup Barbie dune buggy with it. My niece has been playing with it, in the sand and the paint is still on it. The Barbie dune buggy was supposed to go in my collection but I just can't say no to a 4 year old.[/QUOTE] You can always get another Barbie Buggy on ebay, I`ve seen several listed on there recently. Have you seen this buggy ? Looks pretty nice, but the one bid on it is $25.00. http://cgi.ebay.com/MEYERS-MANX-VW-DUNE ... dZViewItem
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

When she gets older you can buy her one of these. Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="Reverb"]You can always get another Barbie Buggy on ebay, I`ve seen several listed on there recently. Have you seen this buggy ? Looks pretty nice, but the one bid on it is $25.00. http://cgi.ebay.com/MEYERS-MANX-VW-DUNE-BUGGY-BY-TAIYO-VERY-NICE_W0QQitemZ6031349896QQcategoryZ719QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/QUOTE] $25.00 is kinda steep for a starting price.
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

[QUOTE="WuZaBuG"]$25.00 is kinda steep for a starting price.[/QUOTE] I bought my TAIYO buggy on Ebay a few years ago for $8.75. Maybe I should sell?
Mvovr

Post by Mvovr »

Hey Chuck!! Is that yours or the wifes? :laugh1: :D
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I used that stuff to paint some sun visors on a 72 chevy truck from white to black. It worked great, no problems.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="Mvovr"]Hey Chuck!! Is that yours or the wifes? :laugh1: :D[/QUOTE] Busted :D
Dune-Buggy-Archives

Barbie buggy...

Post by Dune-Buggy-Archives »

Hey guys, Speaking of Barbie buggies... I am cleaning out some toy space for the ever growing Manx Diecast collection;) There are three of these still available. Anyone looking for one. It's last years Barbie sized dune buggy. A copy of the pink original with Corvair power!! Nice. Will ship anywhere. Let me know. John Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I got mine from KMart. It's the biggest buggy I have except for the real toy. AZSpeedBuggy[QUOTE=dunebuggyarchives]Hey guys, Speaking of Barbie buggies... I am cleaning out some toy space for the ever growing Manx Diecast collection;) There are three of these still available. Anyone looking for one. It's last years Barbie sized dune buggy. A copy of the pink original with Corvair power!! Nice. Will ship anywhere. Let me know. John Image[/QUOTE]
newmanx59

Post by newmanx59 »

A few years ago I bought 2 cases of those green buggys from the manufacturer ( I saw them in their booth at the plastics show in Chicago and struck a deal) I made patio lights out of them for my place in Silver Lake.