Manx Shift Knobs

Buggy Buddies to the Rescue! Breakdowns, repairs, construction, all things technical.
LIGreenManx

Manx Shift Knobs

Post by LIGreenManx »

Anyone have any Manx Shift knobs?????
BuggyBob

Post by BuggyBob »

ive got one. But its on the shifter in my buggy.
shaky

Post by shaky »

I saw one for sale here in the UK a couple of years ago so I agreed to buy it. Then the guy turned round and refused to sell it at any price!!!
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I had one but stupidly sold it on eBay years ago...I got the equivalent of about $175- for it but wish I still had it. If it's any consolation, the quality wasn't that great, just a regular wooden shifter knob with a decal in the insert. I expected an enamelled badge or something better that just a sticker.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
shaky

Post by shaky »

Hi David That does in a strange way make me feel better.
bobmanx

Post by bobmanx »

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]David and Shaky, Is this the Manx Shift Knob you are talking about? I have one and as of this time it is also not for sale. Sorry, But I did not know if you had seen one before and what to look for. Top View[/FONT] Image [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]and side view[/FONT] Image [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I hope this helps. Bob[/FONT]
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

I have one,,,,,,, never did get the Manx to go with it,, but at least I get to play with my knob from time to time!!.