Truth or Rumor

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

I know it's a work in progress job, as my membership is up August 1st, didn't receive anything, about renewal, but mailed my renewal to someplace in Illinois.

Post by 1856 »

The Nomination Committee consists of three members of the Board of Directors: Tom Iacoboni, Bob Hunter and Bob Kornoff The process for Club elections is explained in the Club By-Laws. read about it here; http://www.manxclub.com/pdf/bylaws.pdf Mark Bryant
rzeller

Truth or Rumor

Post by rzeller »

lsjimbo;14234 wrote:I know it's a work in progress job, as my membership is up August 1st, didn't receive anything, about renewal, but mailed my renewal to someplace in Illinois.
Jim, I'm not sure when my membership is up, but I received a green renewal sheet this past Friday. I think the IL address is Joe's PO box for the club (Manxter10). Bud
Bud Zeller
Wilmington, NC
Manx Club Member Since 2004 - #2475
Member of the Manx Club's Long Haul League - 2015
2018 NORRA Mexican 1000 - #1356 - Bad News Racing
2022 NORRA Mexican 1000 - #3347 - Bad News Racing & ACME Companies
2023 NORRA Mexican 1000 - #1356 - Bad News Racing
'68 Meyers Manx - M1996F826S
'66 VW Kombi Bus
'73 VW Thing
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

AH!, That would be The Manx Club mail box. I did not want to intermix my family's mail with the renewals & it is a lot more secure than a rural route box. Especially when I am not home. If you got the green sheet then you membership expires in either July or August of this year. Thanks for the update, I have been wondering how long it takes to get to various parts of the country.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Jimbo, Let us know when you get your new card. I am trying to findout how long it takes for mail to get to the left coast.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Joe Please check my renewal as well. I should be due and have not recieved anything in a long while I finally found the election info in the by laws So this is cool, a real manxclub election. I hope you have have more applications than positions for a real vote instead of 3 people for three positions hand picked "offices or positions held, past or present, in Manx Club or in any of its regional groups. The nominating committee shall, on or before November 15, mail to each member in good standingCeligible to vote according to the club office as of November first (1st) of each yearCan envelope addressed to a certified public accountant (as selected by the board of directors) a plain envelope which shall contain the returned ballot, and voting instructions which shall include a notice that all ballots must be received by the certified public accountant for tabulation, not later than December 15. All ballots mailed outside the continental boundaries of the United States shall be posted by airmail." Gene C #729
El-Lobo

Post by El-Lobo »

Image [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You won't be dissapointed...[/FONT]
administrator

Post by administrator »

Gene, in December. Like I have said before NO SECRETS. I also hope that there will be numerous candidates. I would like to see at least 6 and maybe 9 running for the 3 open Director positions. If you know of anyone desiring to have a major say in what happens for the next 2 years let the committee know. Their names are posted and will be at Lake Tahoe. They will also get the information if sent to manxmember@yahoo.com Gene, It looks like we woke up Pedro!!! Joe
El-Lobo

Post by El-Lobo »

"Gene, you expire in December".... Can I have Gadget ?
Lee

Post by Lee »

You may want to check on my membership as well. I have no idea when mine is up! I need to pay my share if it is due! Thanks,
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Sept You should get a notice next month
El-Lobo

Post by El-Lobo »

I just got my renewall notice today....But I think we just paid up 2 month ago... I could be wrong. My wife thought that the Big Bear Thing was a part of the renewall. Talk to Muffy....I don't Know.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Thanks, Joe.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

[QUOTE="manxter10;14271"]Jimbo, Let us know when you get your new card. I am trying to findout how long it takes for mail to get to the left coast.[/QUOTE] Joe, I got the geen slip today, July 28th, probably should have gotten it about 30 days sooner, to keep dues up to date. I haven't recieved my new member card yet.
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

About 10 days to the left coast. That seems a bit long. Your card is in the mail your might have it by Friday. Joe