Manx 2 sticker?

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
manxdavid

Manx 2 sticker?

Post by manxdavid »

I'm just curious but does anyone have a better photo of this original type of Manx2 hood sticker? Image Thanks, Dave.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)

Post by 1856 »

David that's the best one I've seen ... I've wanted to replace ours ... There might be a market for this, I'll take 1? Mark
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

[QUOTE="1856;15190"]David that's the best one I've seen ... I've wanted to replace ours ... There might be a market for this, I'll take 1? Mark[/QUOTE] I don't think Winnie would authorize it as they already sell a Manx 2 sticker. I was just curious as to what the small print on it said. I love the orange color of the sticker too, and that Corvette gas cap but that's a different matter... Image
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)
ManxRob

Post by ManxRob »

Is the Manx2 sticker currently available via the Manx Store different? I'm hoping to put on an original as my Manx2 will be a restoration.
administrator

Post by administrator »

As far as I know their replacement sticker does not have "Manx 2" on it?
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

I've got the current repro sticker on my car as I wasn't over keen on the regular big plastic badge that came with the kit. It's been there for 8+ years and is holding up really well. I was just wondering why the repro isn't like the original badge pictured and would be interested to find out about any other variations. I think the small print on the orange sticker said 'A BF Meyers Company' or something similar. Here's mine... Image