Towd for Sale

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
Art3358

Towd for Sale

Post by Art3358 »

Saw this towd in Borrego Springs this last weekend. Seemed like a good deal to me but I am not the expert. $2800. Tags ran out in 09. Talked to the owner and he said it has an 1835 motor that had been recently built.
SandTrap

Post by SandTrap »

I hope someone buys this it is really tempting me. LOL like I need 1 more but ya never know
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

[QUOTE="SandTrap;15492"]I hope someone buys this it is really tempting me. LOL like I need 1 more but ya never know[/QUOTE] Wes, with two sons, your going to need a third buggy sooner or later, or there could be arguments, so what better time than Christmas to treat yourself!! :)
SandTrap

Post by SandTrap »

It would make a great xmas present to ME!!! It sure is tempting
towd-dude

Post by towd-dude »

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]It has a tag and if there is any truth to the freshness of the engine. I should go real fast. It would be nice to see a club member pick it up...[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tow'd Dude[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Go for it SandT[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]rap you owe it to yourself...[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Merry Christmas to the rest of you.[/FONT]