Classified and Manxter forums...

General discussion area. A place to take a break and share your buggy world with others.
manxdavid

Classified and Manxter forums...

Post by manxdavid »

Could the Manxter and Classified boards be amalgamated into these forums as they are way too hidden away where they are and are a seldom used resource?
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)

Post by 1856 »

Hay that makes sense to me ... after all we're all in this together. Mark
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Thanks for your support. Who should I email with my suggestion, or could you put my idea forward for me as I see that you're an administrator? The classifieds wouldn't need to be as formal as they are now IMO, maybe just three topics; 'cars for sale', 'parts for sale' and 'wanted' or maybe even two just; 'for sale' and 'wanted'?
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." (Plato)

Post by 1856 »

David, the Board of Directors are watching, reading and listening to the comments as they appear here. I will ask our web master if the site can accommodate the changes. However please keep in mind that we are a club and there are areas on the site that can only be accessed by members. Mark
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

If everyone could access everything but only members could post in certain areas it may tempt more to join if the forum picks up again (which it may be showing signs of, fingers crossed...).
theManiac

Post by theManiac »

Where is the aforementioned Manxter Forum??? I don't think I've ever seen it!
tim morgan

Post by tim morgan »

[QUOTE="theManiac;15545"]Where is the aforementioned Manxter Forum??? I don't think I've ever seen it![/QUOTE]Click on the Manx Store,,Then on the left you well see a list ,,Click on the Manxter form,,And you there,,,,
Manx#102

Post by Manx#102 »

[QUOTE="theManiac;15545"]Where is the aforementioned Manxter Forum???[/QUOTE] Thanks for asking Maniac. I did not have a clue either. Also I agree with 1856/Mark's post. "Hay that makes sense to me......after all we're all in this together."
manxdavid

Post by manxdavid »

Manxter forums and classifieds...as I say, seldom used recources... http://www.meyersmanx.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6 http://www.manxclub.com/classifieds.htm