Info on A-arm Buggy?? Pete #1669?

Upcoming events and get-togethers. Where are we going next?
Gene-C

Info on A-arm Buggy?? Pete #1669?

Post by Gene-C »

Does anyone know the current status of this car? Recent pics etc. I like it!! Thanks! Image
mel hubbard

Post by mel hubbard »

NO, but i like it too :rock:
allen pierce

Post by allen pierce »

Pete's probably in Lone Pine. I think the windshield is mounted and he is working on the roll bar/cage. I don't have any pics, but, I've seen some pics.
El-Lobo

Post by El-Lobo »

Nope, I didn't go to Lone Pine......Gotta work on my car... :drinking: I've got the roll cage about 75% complete and can't wait to finish so I can test this thing out. I'm still trying to complete this thing by Thanksgiving, But It'll probably be New Years..... :x Just picked up the coilovers for the rear yesterday and I'm working up the steering column and master cylinder mounting/pedal assemblies. Just a bunch of work..... Here's a link to the album so you can see what thing has put me thru.... http://www.manxgallery.org/gallery/album237 Image
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

Pete, thanks for the update!! I've drooled all over my keyboard since I first found your album a few days ago!! Image I hadn't seen the new pics with the cage. Awesome work! Please keep posting pics when you have time. Do you have any plans to release CAD drawing of your spindle parts??
bobmanx

Post by bobmanx »

Pete, Your whole Car looks fantastic! Front and rear suspension, steering, cage and all the other work that went into your Buggy. I only hope that there is enough notice for all of us that are following your build-up, to be there when you drive it out of the shop. VERY NICE! I hope to be there in person to see it! Hope you hit your date, but even New Years Day would be a thrill! Wow! Keep working on it! Bob
Gene-C

Post by Gene-C »

wow thats nice.... Did you fabricate those parts? I hope you wrote it all down so i can copy your design:) for my buggy.
croakintowd

Post by croakintowd »

Hi Pete, N ice car, but it ain't no Tow'd Image Touche' :hello: